Visa Support and Invitation Letter
Invitation Letters for Non VISA Type is intended for participats from countries or regions that do not require a visa to enter Japan (VISA exemptions).
The list of countries or regions for visa exemptions can be checked here .
For invitation letter inquiry, see Invitation Letter (NON VISA TYPE) page.
Request Letters for Visa
The ISPACS is happy to write visa letters for all registered authors of ISPACS2018, provided that a valid registration and payment is received PRIOR to requesting letters. Be sure to confirm that payment has been received before requesting letters or the request will be denied.
- Please register if you did not register.
- Please Read Guide to Japanese Visas before you request visa letters.
- Download VISA LETTER REQUEST FORM (docx).
- Write the form completely. (All Fields are required.)
- Send the completed form to VISA Chair by email.
- Visa chair will send the letters.
Visa letter requests will be processed until 26th October 2018.
For questions contact : firstname.lastname@example.org