Instructions for Authors
Manuscript Preparation Guidelines
The format for the manuscript must satisfy the following requirements:
- Manuscript must be in English.
- The manuscript must follow IEEE two-column format with single-spaced, ten-point font in the text. The maximum manuscript length is six (6) pages. All figures, tables, references, etc. are included in the page limit.
- Papers must be submitted in Portable Document Format (PDF).
- Papers must be formatted for standard letter-size (8.5″ x 11″) paper.
- Authors must submit their papers electronically via paper submission system.
- Each paper is allocated 20 minutes including time for questions from the audience. It is very important to adjust your presentation within the allotted time. We want to keep the presentations in parallel sessions is sync and allow attendees to switch between sessions.
- The conference room is equipped with computers, a projector, a microphone, and a laser pointer.
- The presenters are required to meet the session chair during the intermission prior the session to make sure your presentation is compatible and loaded correctly
- Each room will have a student volunteer that can help to provide technical support.