Instructions for Authors
Manuscript Preparation Guidelines
The format for the manuscript must satisfy the following requirements:
- Manuscript must be in English.
- The manuscript must follow IEEE two-column format with single-spaced, ten-point font in the text. The maximum manuscript length is six (6) pages. All figures, tables, references, etc. are included in the page limit.
- Papers must be submitted in Portable Document Format (PDF).
- Papers must be formatted for standard letter-size (8.5″ x 11″) paper.
- Authors must submit their papers electronically via paper submission system.
The presenter should prepare a reasonable number of slides, so as not to exceed the presentation time slot. Typically, 1 illustration is presented in 1 minute. Additional illustrations could be prepared to support possible answers to questions from the audience. Each slide should not be crowded by text and graphics. Too much text should be avoided: illustrations should support the presentation; they should not be simply read by the presenter. Graphics help in communications, are more understandable, and point out the basic ideas. Use large fonts (18-20 point) so they can be read easily.
The authors are supposed to bring a poster in 1 (one) A0 paper size ( Portrait 841mm width x 1189mm height) to the conference. At the poster section, each accepted poster paper will be provided one A0 size board to hang the poster. The authors should construct the poster properly, avoid to put the presentation slides on the poster. The poster should be clearly printed and begin with a title paper.